Saturday, December 22, 2018

SRW GC translation is alive, and so am I

This blog has been dead for three years so I doubt anyone will see this, but I figured I'd make a post just in case. I pretty much abandoned all of this years ago due to a combination of burnout and life issues taking over, but recently I've been wanting to come back. I'm not gonna take any new projects for the time being, but I got back to working on the Super Robot Wars GC translation project, which unfortunately had fizzled out after I disappeared. Over the past few days I translated a few more stages, getting up to stage 25. Below are some screenshots:
Unfortunately I don't know if the rest of the team is still around, namely Dashman and Bring Stabity. I made a thread on /m/ about this to see if they show up, though it's understandable if they don't since it's been years. I can finish all the dialogue cutscenes on my now, but it will be difficult to figure out the rest (menus, title cards, etc) if I'm on my own. We'll see what happens though.

3 comments:

  1. good to see you back again man...
    hope all your issues already clear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, look who's back. Take a seat - Captain will be here soon to brief you.
    (Yo, Bright, dog, where you at?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered this site thanks to the SRW GC translation so, thank you very much for your efforts! And the rest of the team involved too, of course!

    ReplyDelete